dinsdag 22 februari 2011

Stylish Blogger award

Yesterday I received the Stylish Blogger award! What a surprise. Thank you very much, Christie from http://kids-finelines.blogspot.com/ What a surprise!

The three requirements to receiving this "shout out" are to

  1. Link back to the person who awarded you
  2. List 7 things about yourself
  3. Pass the award along to 5 other blogs that I enjoy reading.

Seven things about myself... that's a hard job. What would be interesting to read for you? Well, let's give it a try.

1. I'm an elementary teacher in Holland, grade 6. I teach three days a week. On Friday afternoon I give art lessons to all grades in our school. One day a week I work at Cito, who developed a monitoring and evaluation system for primary pupils. I write for the language section.

2. When I saw an art lesson blog for the first time, I was so excited that I decided to make on of my own. This would be a great way to share the lots of lessons I gave in the past years.

3. I love travelling. We travel a lot, and the USA is my favourite destination. We've been there five times now. Our greatest trip was in 2007, a road trip from New York to San Francisco. I also like city trips in Europe; Istanbul, Paris, Londen, Berlin, Amsterdam of course! Our next city trip will be to Barcelona, in two weeks from now. I'm looking forward to it! Any tips for me?

4. My favourite seasons are spring and summer, so good times are on their way now!

5. My favourite food: lasagna, spinach blue cheese pie, chocolate!

6. My favourite TV series are English detectives and talkshows.

7. Before I started this art lessons blog, I made a Harry Potter website. When the last book was released, I lost this hobby. Remaining is my collection of Harry Potter books from 42 different countries!

Choosing five of my favourite blogs, what a difficult task. I have a long list of blogs I follow, it's one of the thins I do first when I start my computer. Well, the five I like most then:

1. That artist woman, because of her great tutorials and original combinations of art supplies.

2. Kunstraum, a German site with lots of original lessons.

3. Painted Paper, Who doesn't love Laura's originial art ideas, often with bright coloured painted papers?

4. There's a dragon in my artroom, for the great lessons and also for the way Phyl always write her comments on several blogs.

5. Art with Mrs. Smith, a great source of lessons to explore, with clear instructions how to do them.

Well, this was it. Let's follow this up!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Congratulations! Well deserved!

    Great collection of HP books btw :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Barcelona is one of my favorite cities in the world! No matter how long the wait, visiting Sagrada Familia is totally worth it and don't miss Gaudi's Parc Guell too. Have fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Congratulations on your blog award. I always enjoy coming here for lesson ideas.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank-you so much for your kind words! I enjoy your blog as well so I am sending you the stylish award back! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Congratulations and how great to know that you appreciate my blog too! Thank you so much for nominating me:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thanks! It's always nice to be appreciated! Isn't blogging fun?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen