donderdag 6 januari 2011

Artist Trading Cards

Some weeks before Christmas, I was contacted by Amy Baldwin, art teacher at St. Pauls Lutheran School in Millington (Michigan). She wrote me she was a fan of my weblog. We emailed for a while, wondering if we could do a little project together. I read about exchanging ATC's on many art blogs, so I proposed to let our students make those little cards for eachother. This seemed to her very nice, so we got started!

Amy's students made ATC's for my students, my Dutch students did the same for hers. A couple of days before Christmas I sent an envelope filled with 50 ATC's of my 23 students to Millington.

Yesterday we received the big envelope, full of ATC's! How exciting for my students to get those beautiful cards from the other side of the world! They admired the cards and were surprised about the Dutch words on some of them. Thank you very much Amy and thank you all, St. Paul's students!

1 opmerking:

  1. HI JACQUELIEN, how are you? I'm about to do an ATC trade with Mrs Hann from Mini Matisse. I'm from Australia and she's in the USA. Would you be interested in doing a trade with my students? My email address is pietrolungo.anna.r@edumail.vic.gov.au. My school's name is Essendon North Primary School and it is a Prep - Year 6 school. It would fun don't you think? Anna:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen