zaterdag 5 maart 2011

Rainbow fish

Made by students of grade 3

You need:

  1. drawing sheet A5 size
  2. ruler
  3. pencil
  4. colour markers

The students put the sheet in the width and draw from top to bottom pencil lines 1 cm apart. Good to practice measure skills!

Draw a fish and a sea bottom line. Colour the fish with markers keeping the same sequence of colors. We chose the order of the colours as they were in the box. Fins, background and bottom should be coloured in the same order, but of course the colours here are staggered to those of the fish.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. So pretty! I like the simple process, but our markers never seem to be put back in the boxes (I have a bin of markers for each table), so if I do this I'll have to make sure they know they are following "rainbow order".

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Well Phyl, our markers were brand new! But another option for this lesson and this grade is to write the order of colours on the blackboard!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh, I love this! I am definitely doing this with one of my classes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Bravo pour votre blog que j'ai découvert il y a quelques jours. Je l'ai parcouru en entier et j'ai été émerveillée par les magnifiques travaux de vos élèves.
    Bravo à tous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen