Made by students of grade 3
- paper strips in two colours, 4 x about 50 cm
- black cardbaord
- printed grid of 5 by 5 squares, each square is 4 by 4 cm
1. Give all students the printed grid. Cut it along the outside and paste it on black cardboard.
2. Cut 10 stripes in two colours, 4 x 50 cm. Fold the ends of the strips about one cm.
3. Paste the fold edges exactly along the lines of the squares. Use two different colours alternately. Paste the arcs from bottom to top and from left to right, alternately. Cut a piece of the strip if it's too long. You may paste small squares to the ends of the rows as a finishing touch.