vrijdag 15 februari 2013

Catching snowflakes


 
Made by students of grade 4
You need:
  1. blue construction paper
  2. oilpastel crayons
  3. fiberfill 
  4. glue 
I don't know who was the first that posted this lesson ...Who do I link? Artsonia, Pinterest? However, it came across all art blogs lately! 

It's snowing! Look up and try to catch snowflakes with you tongue! What does your face look like when you look up?
Draw a child in a cheerful winter sweater. Colour with oil pastels. Outline with black. Paste a piece of fiberfill on the tongue, and do not forget to draw the snowflakes.

(Source: Artsonia/Pinterest)

3 opmerkingen:

  1. How cute! I think I will try this with my kids. Maybe it will bring us a snow day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It is true that this project has pinned much, but her students have performed wonderfully.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is beautiful. Really enjoyed catching up with your blog. What a great painting. There were so many amazing views - I could have painted many more too.
    painters edmonton
    painting contractor edmonton

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen