by a student of grade 4You need:
- white drawing sheets
- water color paint
- jar with water
- Put the sheet in width for you.
- Draw a wavy line on 2/3 of the bottom using a crayon.
- Divide this area in 12 of 15 surfaces by drawing 2 horizontal and 3 o4 r vertical lines.
- Draw with a crayon house and trees on the horizon line.
- Draw patterns in the surfaces.
- Paint the surfaces in differtent colors.
- Paint house, trees and air.
With this lesson you can also practice one-point perspective. Place a dot in the middle from the top of the sheet and draw vertical lines towards this dot.
bij a student of grade 4