In this lesson we combine Keith Haring and Henri Matisse.
- white drawing sheet
- colored construction paper
- black construction paper
- Cut organic and geometric shapes from colored paper.
- Cut a human figure from black paper, (do not draw first!). Be sure you can clearly see he's moving.
- Arrange the geometric and organic shapes on the white sheet. Overlap is allowed.
- Search for a good place where the human figure fits well and where you can see he's moving, for example because he steps on a geometric shape or dances between the organic shapes.
- Satisfied about your composition? Then glue on all the cut out shapes .