- 4 cards of drawing paper, 10 by 7 cm
- felt tip pens of color pencils
- black construction paper
What are primary colors and why are they called so? What are secondary colors, how do you make them and why are they called so? What are the neutral colors? Discuss the word color nuance.
What should you do?
- Draw a frame on the cards at 2 mm from the edge using a thin black marker.
- Draw a pattern of your choice on each card.
- Color the cards according to the terms discussed.
- Outline the patterns with a thin black marker.
- Stick the cards on a black background.
- Add the learned words.
Elements of art: color, line, nuance.